Arena is a game mode where the player must solve a set of boards within a limited amount of time. To start an arena, you need to find or buy an arena ticket. There are 10 types of arenas, each with 8 levels:
|Description||Finish 5 games with a difficulty of 5-10 within 15 minutes.|
|Reward||+1 1 100 1K |
Arena points is the sum of the highest level of each type that you have completed, for a maximum of 80 points.
Arena tickets can be found while playing any game, they appear as golden cells. There are a few rules:
- They can be found in all game modes.
- The level of the ticket you find matches the number of the cell.
- You do not need to win the game to get the ticket.
- It requires a higher rank to get higher level tickets, as shown on the ranks page.
- Tickets cannot be found on openings.
- To get a ticket there is a restriction that the mine density of the board must be less than or equal to 33%. This is to prevent ticket farming on extremely high density boards that guarantee 8s. Any normal game will have less than 33% mine density, even most high difficulty boards.
The chance of a cell being a ticket depends on the number:
Arena ticket drop rate on custom boards depends on the mine density:
|25% and below
|33% and above